Adjust Your CIM Forms
CourseLeaf CIM is built on our Form Builder technology which offers a great deal of flexibility in configuration to meet your institution’s unique needs. Administrators can make some changes to CIM forms without the help of CourseLeaf Support. For more complex changes that can impact your curriculum governance process or your Student Information System (SIS), CourseLeaf Support is ready to help.
1. If You Need to Change CIM Codes or Help Bubbles:
- If you need changes that require some assistance, contact CourseLeaf Support once you consider the type of change you need.
- Change Help Bubbles with Help Bubble Management.
2. If you need changes that require some assistance, contact CourseLeaf Support once you consider the type of change you need.
- Simple Changes – changes to labels and question text can be done quickly by a CourseLeaf Support Representative. These changes will take less than a week to implement.
- Moderate Changes – changes to what is required, what is shown/hidden, and non-syncing fields can be completed by a CourseLeaf Support Representative, but may require some additional time due to complexity. These changes will require testing by the client to ensure functionality. These changes may take a full week to implement.
- Complex Changes – changes to the data model and to questions that alter the structure of the answer (a dropdown changed to a check box group for instance) require a developer to adjust history and other functionality. These changes require a CourseLeaf Developer and will need to be scheduled.